New version of Joinmarket, 0.9.2 :
Corrects an error in Qt where fidelity bonds were not preferred for takers like in CLI, and new IRC, and new opt-in rbf for ordinary spends. Please share as you see fit.
Bitcoin Optech newsletter #168 is here:
- summarizes a proposal to implement breaking changes in the DLC specification
- examines options for allowing recovery of closed LN channels using just a BIP32 seed
- describes an idea to generate stateless LN invoices
- includes popular questions and answers from the Bitcoin Stack Exchange
- continues the 'how to prepare for taproot' series: signmessage protocol still needed
I've summarized my work on Userspace, Statically Defined Tracing support for Bitcoin Core in my Coinbase grant half-time report.
Bitcoin Optech newsletter #164 is here:
- describes a new web-based tool for decoding and modifying PSBTs
- links to a blog post and proof-of-concept implementation of an eltoo-based LN payment channel
- continues the 'how to prepare for taproot' series: LN with taproot
So I'd never stopped to consider that if a chain splits, any NFTs on that chain will exist in duplicate on the resulting forks.
So which one becomes the 'true/original NFT'? The one on the chain that wins the name (eg ETH vs ETC)? The one that ends up with more economic value? Does the minter get to decide?
I suppose that both copies would exist and hold some amount of value (whatever value an NFT holds, at least). No clear social consensus here, maybe just a case-by-case basis.
GPL enforcement isn't usually fun and games... enter @RealSexyCyborg
> #SourceHut is #hiring #FOSS software engineers
> at #SourceHut, you work on free and #OpenSource software, on the projects you want, on the schedule you want, and with the independence of judgement that respects you as an experienced, knowsome #engineer. […] However, you receive a meager base #salary, [...] This is an arrangement which cannot suit everyone, but if it suits you, we’ll be pleased to have you along.
Reality Simulacra. Bitcoin Security, Spanish dev docs, Grant transparency, Inbound liquidity, on-chain LN txs, Boostagrams, LN social network, LN remittances, SV idiocy, lobbying better, BTC energy balancer, progressive BTC+more!
#Bitcoin Tech Talk #254
i'd really like to get more people helping out with c-lightning as a project, if you've been looking for a way to contribute to lightning but haven't taken the time to jump in, let me know in the comments what it'd take to get you off the sidelines 🗨️