New version of Joinmarket, 0.9.2 :
Corrects an error in Qt where fidelity bonds were not preferred for takers like in CLI, and new IRC, and new opt-in rbf for ordinary spends. Please share as you see fit.
Bitcoin Optech newsletter #168 is here:
- summarizes a proposal to implement breaking changes in the DLC specification
- examines options for allowing recovery of closed LN channels using just a BIP32 seed
- describes an idea to generate stateless LN invoices
- includes popular questions and answers from the Bitcoin Stack Exchange
- continues the 'how to prepare for taproot' series: signmessage protocol still needed
@pete yikes. How about just not shopping at stores that enforce the rules instead of assaulting people.
@radium Sent him an email to see if we can figure out what's going on. Thanks for letting me know about the issue!
@radium I don't know what he's seeing; it all looks good to me, and I'm not on Twitter to be able to reply to him.
@radium That's not what I get here.
@beachbardave more importantly, what do Americans in space call their space pubs?
@jb55 Mine (Samsung) congratulates me on being awake for 8 hours. Every time it makes me wonder about the state of health of the average customer that someone thinks that's an accomplishment.
@beachbardave I don't know who Jeff Booth is, but I'm pretty sure my voice is more boring than Adam's.
@threed wait, Foucalt's Pendulum guy? That sounds like the thesis could be... interesting. 👀